• You should be a fan of Tori Spelling! Why join a fanlisting if you don't like her? So yeah, that's the first and most important rule.
• To join, you need a valid e-mail address, (if it ever changes, please update your info) a name, and most importantly a country.
• If you have a website, you must link back this listing at http://www.tori-spelling.org
• The link back must be on your website before you join! If I check your site and I don't see a code, I will not list your site. (You can edit your info when you do add a link back)
• Please upload the codes on your own server. If I find that you are direct linking, I will remove your link from the listing. (You will be listed with a name, country and e-mail)
• Keep the code on your fanlisting, index, cliques, exits page for as long as you're a member. If I do a member check and the link isn't up and linked to http://www.tori-spelling.org I will remove your link from the list. (You will be listed with a name, country and e-mail)
• Livejournal, Deadjournal, Blurty, and other journal users, please put a code on your user info page!
• Websites that promote pornography, hate, injustice, etc. will not be listed on the fanlist. (I will list your name, country and e-mail though)
• Please keep your information current! If you change e-mails, website URL's, or move to a new country, use the edit form. If I find that you don't have a valid e-mail address, I will remove you from the list all together.
• By joining, you agree that you will follow the rules (meaning keeping your info, mainly e-mail address, up-to-date). If I cannot contact you, I have the right to remove you from the fanlist. (Feel free to re-join anytime with a current e-mail address)